This process varies from business to business, and from product to product.
STAND has no guidance on how to do this but has developed guidelines within the following main areas:
- Optimization and requirements for design of Consumer Unit (CU), Stock Keeping Unit (SKU) and Distribution Unit (DU) with accompanying packaging materials
- Valid pallets and requirements for these
- Labelling of Consumer Units (CU), Stock Keeping Units (SKU) and Distribution Units (DU)
- Shelf life and assessments related to this
- Guidelines for traceability, recall and withdrawal, with requirements for traceability, traceability information, and labelling
Published on: 27. July 2018