Feedback on listing / main assortment and confirmed ability of delivery (A3-A6 in timeline)
The feedback from the retail chain should include:
- Assortment classification per profile chain (new and old classification)
- Selected input and phase method (time-managed or inventory-managed)
- Included the list of products that are linked
- Products that are delisted
- The time of feedback about assortment is no later than U-8.
If the retail chain’s assortment selection of products leads to a supplier deciding to cancel or postpone launch, this should be reported to the relevant retail chain’s category manager by latest Friday at U-6.
In case of product shortages at the supplier, the volume as confirmed in U-6 (A4 in timeline) is used as the basis of deviation handling ref.
Routine for delays from supplier / Private label
Any delay must be notified immediately with the information available at the time of notification. Message must be sent to the department of category /purchase and the department of logistics.
In case of delay, a distinction is made between notified and unannounced.
Read more about:
Routine of notified delays (A7 in timeline)
Any delay must be notified immediately with the information available at the time of notification. Message must be sent to the department of category / purchase and the department of logistics.
- Supplier confirms delivery capacity of complete delivery in U-6. If the supplier is not able to deliver, is currently notified new delivery date, (same to all customers, given compliance with other deadlines)
- The supplier confirms the final delivery date in U-3. Actual postponement / postponed launch time should be equal to all customers, given compliance with routines / deadlines in this standard. Volume is distributed based on supplier’s forecast to chain timeline A4. Time deviations that do not affect product at retailer Monday week 0, must be resolved. If the delay exceeds three weeks, ie longer than Monday week 1, the routine applies to unannounced delays, see below.
- Deferred delivery date is considered in order sent in U-3 (A6).
- The deferral is dealt with in the evaluation of launch, bilaterally between supplier and customer.
Routine of unannounced delays
Any delay must be notified immediately with the information available at the time of notification. Message must be sent to the department of category / purchase and department of logistics.
- Notification of postponement after U-6, or at delays longer than Monday U1, is handled by routine for unannounced delays.
- The products can be ordered according to plan.
- The supplier confirms reduced delivery capacity for regular order confirmation in U-3, (A6.1 in timeline)
- Customer may determine any delayed delivery date at the latest in U-1. Customer can be released from assortment obligation (A3 in timeline)
- Assessment and decision on response if deviations occur are handled by the individual retail chain.
Current deadlines are available in section for downloads.
However, order confirmation of orders (A6) delivered no later than Tuesday in U-3 is to be considered as a binding agreement. Order confirmations will be given Wednesday U-3 (A6.1). Current deadlines are available in section for downloads.