This sub process describes the requirements, recommendations and guidelines STAND has, which may be relevant in production of a product to be traded in the grocery industry.
The process includes producing the product (Consumer Unit), packing it to a sales unit, usually a Stock Keeping Unit (SKU), fully packaged and labelled.
The areas described are:
- Total shelf life of the product
- Possible use of dynamic shelf life
- Traceability requirements for raw materials, input factors and finished products
- Labelling of traceability information on Consumer Unit (CU) and Stock Keeping Unit (SKU)
- 2D-labelling on Consumer Unit (CU)
- Labels on Stock Keeping Units (SKU)
- Content, and which information that should be in the bar code on the label
- Requirements when using GS1-128