Routine of unannounced delays
Any delay must be notified immediately with the information available at the time of notification. Message must be sent to the department of category / purchase and department of logistics.
- Notification of postponement after U-6, or at delays longer than Monday U1, is handled by routine for unannounced delays.
- The products can be ordered according to plan.
- The supplier confirms reduced delivery capacity for regular order confirmation in U-3, (A6.1 in timeline)
- Customer may determine any delayed delivery date at the latest in U-1. Customer can be released from assortment obligation (A3 in timeline)
- Assessment and decision on response if deviations occur are handled by the individual retail chain.
Published on: 9. August 2018